I got to drive to Mansfield twice last week to go to the courthouse for work. I love going to the courthouse because I can get a lot done. It's very calming getting to drive the hour there and back, too. Plus if I get finished with my work for the day early, I get to go home for the day! It made for a really great week.
While I was there, I had to go downstairs to get a few older documents. I was wearing old, crappy flip flops and four steps from the bottom, my feet slipped out from under me, and I fell straight on my butt! I slip down a few steps and hit my arm on the stairs also.
It hurt so bad! I ran into the bathroom because I was sure I was going to cry from the pain. Luckily, the throbbing subsided, and the situation became a good bit funnier when I thought about it again. I now have a huge bruise on both my arm and my hind quarters! I guess I should invest in some better shoes...
Ouch. Last year, I fell down three concrete steps from my living room to my garage and sprained my ankle, so you're lucky. But keep tabs on any pain that might unexpectedly show up--you could have fractured something.
ReplyDeleteK. Smith
Eng. 226
I feel your pain sister. I am the person that can manage to fall wearing heels, wedges, tennis shoes, flip flops, or even barefoot! Never fails, about once a month I manage to have an 'ouch' moment!
ReplyDelete